You would have witnessed many actors on the red-carpet wearing smokey eyes and looking incredibly beautiful. Don’t worry; you do not have to be a celeb to rock this eye makeup.
When we say eye makeup, it always sounds a little complicated. Smokey eyes are also very much in trend.
Neon eyeliner looks with smokey eyeshadows are ideal for festive parties, late-night outings, wedding functions and whatnot. However, when the black smokey eye look is an eternal classic, why not take this makeup game a level up and choose a different shade instead?
Eye Makeup Tools and Accessories Required
- Neon eyeshadow palette
- Neon eyeliner
- Eyeshadow blending brush
- Large shadow brush
- Total makeover concealer brush
- Powder brush
Some Simple Steps to Getting a Smokey Eye Look Using a Neon Eyeliner
- Prior to doing anything, you must first use a base. Primers or foundations can assist in making the application procedure more seamless and longstanding.
- The next step you need to consider is adding a yellow eyeshadow on your eyelids. As soon as you are through with this, line your upper eyelash line using a neon eyeliner.
- Some shimmery highlighter within the corners of the eyes is all you have to put into making the look pop up.
- Once done, take the same yellow colour and use it on your waterline. This will give a more dramatic look to your eyes.
- This look would be incomplete without shimmer. Add some shimmer on the core of your eyelids and your lower lash line. After that, cover the lashes by applying mascara.
- As soon as you are through, shift to the remainder of the face and add a glossy lipstick and highlight your face using a luminous highlighter.
Pairing the Colours
You can use more than two shades to give the eye makeup look a bit more appeal. But, striking a balance between the ultra-bright shades is the first rule to rock the neon eye makeup look.
Complement the neon colour with their soft counterparts. When putting on the neon eyeshadow, blend a pastel colour to balance the neon colour.
If you want the bold neon ombre lip, then mix your neon lip shade with a subtle and toned-down shade from a similar colour family. This will show up the neon and turn out striking.
Last, But Not Least, Avoid Shimmer.
Neon appears the most appealing in matte. Try to avoid overdoing it with glitter or shimmer. Otherwise, your eye-makeup might finish off appearing a little too much. Put on an appealing matte lipstick to rock the neon eye makeup look.
Are you searching for a good eyeshadow palette or neon eyeliner? We have it all at Kingdom of Lashes. Shop now!