How to Use Glitter Eyeliner for a Glamorous Look?
The perfect makeup can indeed be a game-changer for you. And when it comes to eye makeup, things just get a few notches higher. You can experiment with so much, from eye shadows and kohl/kajal to eyeliner. But for all those lazy girls who love to look pretty yet do not wish to put extra effort into elaborate eye makeup, a swipe of eyeliner can do the magic.
Yes, eyeliners can create that much-needed dramatic look and make your eyes look expressive and soul-deep. And you need not stick to the conventional black eyeliner anymore! You will be amazed to see the variety that eyeliners have to offer to makeup enthusiasts. And out of all, what stands out the most are the glitter eyeliners.
Don’t have many ideas about this latest rage in the eye makeup industry? Here you go!
Glitter Eyeliners 101 For That Stunning Look
- Always accompany glitter eyeliners with your favourite dark black eyeliner. This adds extra depth and contrast to your overall eye makeup. The sparkles also pop up effortlessly.
- If you are tired of the same old black eyeliner, you can use coloured eyeliners or even neon eyeliners along with glitter eyeliners to create that glam effect.
- Glitter eyeliners should always be applied at last. Once you are done with eyeshadow, kajal and any conventional eyeliner, go for the glitter eyeliner to add that extra sheen.
- If you are using sparkling eyeliner, do not go overboard with glitter eyeshadow. Instead, go for matte or creamy eyeshadow in contrast hues.
- Avoid glitter eyeliners for daytime events until and unless you have all the intentions to attract unnecessary attention. All this sheen and sparkle is for the night events where you can dazzle like a glam queen!
Some Amazing Glitter Eyeliner Styling Tips
- Glitter Cut Crease: This look is perfect for any grand party or event where your eyes need to look extra luscious and enticing. Cut crease eye shadow is already in rage nowadays. To add that extra oomph, you can trace your crease with a sparkling eyeliner. You can apply the highlighter at the inner corner of your eyes and beneath the lower lash line. This will make your eyes pop up and brighten your overall appearance.
- Sparkling Winged Eyeliner: Love to flaunt that typical black winged look? Use a glitter eyeliner to bring some newness into your same old winged look. This look can go well during festivities and wedding functions.
- Simple Glittery Layering: Do not wish to add too much glitter? No worries! Instead of your old eyeliner, use a simple swipe of glitter eyeliner to add that subtle, glamorous look.
Add a few sparkling eyeliners to your makeup collection today! But make sure you get the best quality eyeliners from reliable sites like Kingdom of Lashes.
There are no comments
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.